Time: The Next Dimension of Quality
Key Learning Points
- Identifies unnecessary steps in processes
- Keeps organizations flexible
- Builds customer satisfaction
This program is on Special.
Save 10 to 30%.
Click here for the sale details!
How would you respond if told that only 25% of the time spent in any given process adds value to your product or service? Rath & Strong's John Guaspari and Edward Hay present a simple, but effective concept – don't spend time on anything that has no value in the eyes of the customer.
That's exactly what you'll learn with this breakthrough program on increased productivity and customer service: how to look at a process to identify what steps add value and which do not. Once the non-value added time is removed or reduced, your managers and employees will deliver products and services to the customer faster, achieve higher levels of quality and put your organization so far ahead of your competitors they may never catch up.
Time: The Next Dimension of Quality is for everyone in all organizations large and small who want to serve the customer better, be more competitive, and make breakthrough improvements in "Quality" performance.
- Identify the opportunities and benefits of time as the next dimension of quality for both the organization and individual
- Conduct a Value-Added Flow Analysis (VAFA) to identify activities in a process
- Apply the three criteria for determining if an activity adds value