The Attitude Virus: Curing Negativity in the Workplace
Key Learning Points
- Keeps negativity from spreading
- Reinforces positive behaviour
- Builds interpersonal skills
This title is part of our
Click here for the sale details!
Cure bad attitudes and increase productivity in your organization! Bad attitudes can threaten the essential functions of your workplace. They spread like viruses from individual employees through departments and infect entire organizations. Once an attitude virus begins to spread, it can become an epidemic in no time. Productivity suffers and so do individual workers. There’s no doubt that today’s workforce is especially susceptible.
If you spot these warning signs, an attitude virus could be spreading through your workforce:
Resisting change, lack of commitment, spreading gossip, misdirected anger and condescending perfectionism.
With this program, you will learn how to vaccinate your organization against this potentially devastating threat. Participants will benefit by learning to take responsibility for their own attitudes and success, plus, underlying causes for unproductive attitudes will be resolved and fewer personal problems will affect work. These better attitudes will positively impact team results and the bottom line.
After viewing this video, participants will:
- Be aware of the different types of negative attitudes
- Know how to diagnose an attitude problem in themselves or their colleagues
- Recognize the need to take responsibility for a negative attitude and its consequences
- Learn how to replace old, ineffective reactions with adaptable, productive responses
- Know how to follow through in order to reinforce new, positive behaviour