Ready. Set. CHANGE!
Key Learning Points
- Learn how change impacts those around you
- Recognize what might inhibit 'acceptance' of change
- Learn how to 'engage' in the change process
As organizations change with increasing speed, so does the pace in which employees must respond. Employees need the skills to react smarter, adapt faster and engage together in the face of change. Ready. Set. CHANGE!™ powerfully equips employees with the ability to positively and productively respond to any change—big or small. This must-have training program features classroom materials with multiple agenda options, video behaviour modeling and a Change Response Assessment.
Learning Point Highlights:
- Explain how reactions to change impact those around you
- Identify feelings, concerns or issues that might inhibit your effectiveness or decision making around a change
- Apply The Change Response Strategy™ to proactively analyze and navigate any change
- Communicate effectively and appropriately to get the information you need to engage in change