Courageous Followers, Courageous Leaders
Key Learning Points
- Shows the best way for followers to help leaders
- Helps leaders empower others
- Strengthens team relationships
This program is on Special.
Save up to 50%.
Click here for the sale details!
As people at all levels become more responsible for taking initiatives to advance organizational goals, the concept of “follower” and “leader” is certainly redefined. Today, we’re all responsible for helping shape and advance our team’s goals and our organization’s vision. If management abides by this concept, followers can no longer be passive conformists and leaders can no longer expect their directions to be “the last word, right or wrong.”
This adds a new set of sensitive dynamics to relationships, requiring followers to pioneer new levels of courage rarely used before. This film is based on the book, “The Courageous Follower-Standing Up To and For Our Leaders,” by Ira Chaleff. No matter how delicate or controversial, the film’s message is critical for everyone in today’s radically changing workplace. The video dramatically demonstrates the unique pressures facing team leaders, redefines the role of the “follower” and identifies the four ways we can all exercise courage.
In this absorbing portrayal of Chaleff’s Four Dimensions of Courageous Followership, vignettes will demonstrate the courage to serve, the courage to assume responsibility, the courage to challenge and the courage to leave.
This Program Will Help Viewers:
- Gain a fresh awareness of the power they have over their jobs and their relationship with their leaders
- Discover how to exercise their power creatively and responsibly in ways that will benefit themselves, their leaders, their teams and their organization
- Understand how, as leaders, they can encourage and nurture courageous behaviours among team members
- Enjoy the satisfaction of living true to themselves while making a real contribution to shaping and fulfilling their team’s and organization’s mission